SYNERGY LAB Richard Organic FLEA & TICK SHAMPOO-DOG 354 ML
Dogs & other warm-blooded animals are especially prone to catching fleas in warm-weathered climates or during the summer months when air temperatures and humidity levels are high. Dogs can catch fleas from other furry friends, or from the environment. Fleas use their strong back legs to jump on the “host” (your dog) and then bite the animal. These bites can cause itching, hair-loss & hot-spots from itching, inflamed lesions and even skin infections. You may also notice small dirt-like particles on your pet – which is flea feces and digested blood.
The female fleas can live up to a few weeks on your pet, and may lay between 20-30 eggs a day during that time. Some eggs will hatch into larvae on your pet, while the others fall off, into your home environment – where they feed off skin scales and other organic matter. Pet parents must treat both the dog as well as the inside & outside home environments. We recommend using Richard’s Organics® Flea & Tick Shampoo & Spray in conjunction with our Richard’s Organics Premise Treatment for Fleas – made with 100% natural Boric Acid
Ticks are parasitic anthropods that attach themselves and feed off warm hosts, such as your dog. Ticks are usually found in the wooded areas, in long grass, and plants. Dogs that spend a lot of time outdoors are prone to encountering a tick at any given time. When your dog does, the tick can attach and lock its mouth into a crevice or fold and begin to feed on blood – sometimes even feeding for days. Besides being gross, ticks cause major concern for animals and people alike because of a high-risk for transmitting diseases such as Lyme, Ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, or Babesiosis. A tick bite can also cause anemia, joint-swelling, fever, and paralysis. If your pet displays any signs of illness, and you suspect he/she was bitten by a tick, consult your veterinarian immediately. Always check your pet for ticks if they’ve been running around outside, especially in wooded areas.
Richard’s Organics Flea & Tick Shampoo is a 100% all-natural actives flea & tick treatment for dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. Also repels mosquitoes. Richard’s Organics™ naturally gentle and safe flea shampoo is formulated to kill fleas and ticks without subjecting your dog or puppy to the harsh chemicals found in traditional flea shampoos.
- Cinnamon oil: Environmentally-friendly and nice-smelling insecticide & pesticide, also known to effectively kill mosquito larvae. Cinnamon oil has been shown to have anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties and may be useful to treat infections and other skin problems.
- Clove Oil: This natural insecticide is also known to provide anti-microbial & anti-fungal properties. When applied topically, it may alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections. Also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pets irritated skin.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint Oil carries a high concentration of natural pesticides as well as a high menthol content and limonene. Peppermint is also popular in tea, chewing gums, and can be found in shampoos, soaps and skin care products for its “tingling” and “cooling” effects. It has been used to treat muscle and nerve pain and may be beneficial in helping memory and alertness.
- Rosemary Oil: This natural medicinal herb is used topically for a variety of purposes; as an insect repellant, to prevent and treat baldness, help with circulation problems, and may also aid in treating eczema. Rosemary oil may also help with muscle and joint pain.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Richard’s Organics formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Richard’s Organics formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
- Droppings or “flea dirt” in a dog’s coat.
- Flea eggs on dog or in dog’s environment.
- Allergic dermatitis
- Excessive scratching, licking or biting at skin
- Hair loss
- Scabs and hot spots
- Tape worms
- Pale gums
- Naturally kills fleas & ticks and repels pesky mosquitos.
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older.
- Not safe to use on cats.
- Moisturize and sooth irritated skin with Vitamin E, Lecithin and Lanolin.
- 100% naturally derived with no artificial color or fragrance.
- Made with pure essential oils with no sulfates or parabens added.
Read the entire label before each use. Use only in accordance with label instructions. Wet dog’s coat thoroughly. Dispense shampoo into your hand. Starting at the head and working back, work the lather thoroughly into coat and down to the skin. For maximum efficacy, allow lather to remain on pet for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
Purified Water, Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Cinnamon Oil, Eugenol (Clove Oil) Extract, Rosemary Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Peppermint Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin E.
This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). SynergyLabs represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C